Monday, September 24, 2012

25 WEEKS!

 
 
 
 
 
How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain: A lil more than last week!
Maternity clothes? no… I fear those days are coming to an end though!
Stretch marks? no!
Sleep: I can’t fall asleep until like 4 a.m. and then I want to sleep for forever!
Miss Anything? not freakin’ out about everything that has to do with havin’ a baby!
I can’t believe we are going to be parents! YIKES! HAHA
Best moment this week? Nursery fun!
Movement: more and more! Kyle counts her kicks! I LOVE IT!
Food cravings: I could go for a fancy caramel apple… but I still haven’t had!
Anything make you sick: Milk and milk and milk!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Negative!
Symptoms: just hurting some days!
Belly Button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, happy, happy
Looking forward to: sewing stuff for the nursery with my mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment