Saturday, May 24, 2014

KYLE'S BIRTHDAY 2014

LYLE IS AN OLD MAN! HE IS TOTALLY PUSHIN 30!
I had big plans of leavin B overnight for the first time & staying at a fun downtown hotel & hot tubbing... Yeah that didn't happen! Something was goin on & all the hotels were booked or had crazy high prices! So we left B with Auntie Lou & went shopping & kyle got new nikes & Oakley tank tops! Then we went to dinner at Jakers... YUMMMM! Then we went to the village & saw a movie (first one I've been to in almost a year & our first movie at the village!) & then we went to cold stone for ice cream! And we came home an hour before our baby did! Haha we party hard! It wasn't my original plan but I hope he still had fun! Oh & I made him his favorite bday cake for work :)


I am SO in love with him! #damnstraighthes28

No comments:

Post a Comment