Wednesday, July 11, 2012

13 WEEKS!






 
How far along? 13 weeks!
Total weight gain: nothing yet (I can tell a difference in
my tummy though but Kyle still can't)
Maternity clothes? Still rockin’ my smallest jeans… doubt this will last long haha
Stretch marks? no sir
Sleep: yes please

Best moment this week: No more first trimester and seeing our baby!
Miss Anything?  milk for goodness sake

Movement:
nothin’
Food cravings: no but I did have Kyle take me to taco bell for a volcano burrito at midnight one night when he got off work… oops!

Anything making you queasy or sick: milk!!!!
Gender: Lynds is convinced it is a girl and so is Kaitlin!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: headaches, go away!

Belly Button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and more excited now!
Looking forward to: telling everyone the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment