Wednesday, July 11, 2012

16 WEEKS!




How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain: one or two lbs… I can tell the difference! And Kyle can see my tummy all the time… there is no more sucking it in!
Maternity clothes? no but I wear bigger vnecks instead of my regular ones
Stretch marks? no please!
Sleep: all day when I can
Miss Anything?  my normal tummy, I feel chunky not preggo!
Best moment this week:  getting to sleep and be lazy on Sunday, it was needed!
Movement: still waiting… getting impatient!
Food cravings: I wanted a gas station icee, it has been so hot!
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk… still…
Gender:  one more month!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I think I’m more sick now than before… the 4th of July was horrible!
Belly Button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :]
Looking forward to: not being sick anymore

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!! Good for you! Now I can keep up with you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete