Wednesday, August 15, 2012

18 WEEKS!


How far along? 18 weeks!

Total weight gain:  3 lbs, wooo…

Maternity clothes? no, but Jessica was so nice and gave me some for when I need them

Stretch marks? no!

Sleep: was a struggle this week, I’m so tired!

Miss Anything? not this week!
Best moment this week: My tummy gets hard where the baby is
Movement: Kyle can feel that ^

Food cravings: Umm twix candy bars
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk, what a surprise
Gender: not much longer until we know

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: holy tummy pain… ouch
Belly Button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy even though I hurt haha

Looking forward to: deciding on nursery decorations, I’ve been

thinking about that lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment