Wednesday, August 15, 2012

21 WEEKS!


(sign fail... you can see last weeks letters, sorry!!!)

How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain:  not much still but doctor said I’m good to go
Maternity clothes? no, but you can see my tummy all the time!!!!!!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: depends on the night!
Miss Anything? my cute clothes haha
Best moment this week: We found out today what we are having!
Movement: some!!
Food cravings: I don’t really crave but cookies sound good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk… still!
Gender: REVEALED TODAY!
Labor Signs: Negative!
Symptoms: some days I hurt and am sick but that’s all!
Belly Button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, today was so fun!
Looking forward to: telling everyone what we are expecting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment