Wednesday, December 5, 2012

35 WEEKS!


 
 
 
How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain:  18 lbs…
Maternity clothes? not yet but I wore a belly band one day! WEIRD!
Stretch marks? negative!
Sleep: I’m so tired but it takes me a lil bit to fall asleep!
Miss Anything? not this week!
Best moment this week?  the shower my mom had for us!
Movement: always, I love it! Kyle’s warm hands calm her down… daddy’s girl already?
Food cravings: still none!
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk!!!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: we are getting closer!
Symptoms: just hurting!
Belly Button in or out? in… but on it’s way out… yikes!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but only having 5 weeks left is really starting to freak me out!
Looking forward to: the next five weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment