Sunday, December 30, 2012

39 WEEKS!

IMG_5899
 
SO... I HAD MY SIGN MADE BUT I FAILED AT GETTING MY LAST TUMMY
PICTURE... APPARENTLY I WAS BUSY DOING BETTER THINGS! LIKE HAVIN' A BEBE!
 
How far along? 39 WEEKS!
Total weight gain: 25 lbs…
Maternity clothes? I made it this long without them! But I do have to wear bigger hoodies!
Stretch marks? no!
Sleep: I need lots more!
Miss Anything? chocolate milk! mmmm!
Best moment this week? LABOR… Kyle being super excited about my contractions while putting up our Christmas tree!
Movement: oh yes!!!
Food cravings: no cravings dang it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk, duh!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: yeah… LOTS!
Symptoms: you name it :]
Belly Button in or out? surfaced but not sticking out!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy but it is crazy to think that Kyle and I are about to be parents!
Looking forward to: all of this lil girl’s firsts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment