Sunday, December 30, 2012

38 WEEKS!

IMG_5802
 
 
How far along? 38 WEEKS!
Total weight gain: 23 lbs…
Maternity clothes? still just the belly band sometimes… but my hoodies don’t zip haha
Stretch marks? no!
Sleep: I need some more!
Miss Anything? not worrying! I’m super nervous about her coming… it is all getting so real!
Best moment this week? packing her diaper bag haha it is weird!!
Movement: yeah my tummy is always dancing!
Food cravings: nothing! I want at least one haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: milk, duh!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: yeah…
Symptoms: contractions have started…
Belly Button in or out? it has surfaced but it isn’t out!
Wedding rings on or off? on :]
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m everything! happy and excited and scared and nervous!
Looking forward to: hopefully two more weeks with her in my tummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment